Thursday, May 03, 2012

"You can't teach people about that!

CAIR doesn't like it, and that's FAR more important than, say, people winding up dead!" Note that it's Sen. Durbin in the middle of this crap.


One more reason, since the War on Terror is over, we need to get rid of DHS.


Well, this is kind of sad:
For the creators of a Starz series who wanted an authentic look for “Magic City,” a show set in 1959 Miami, it was nearly impossible to find local women with natural breasts.

“I’ve actually had better luck finding synchronized swimming groups than I did finding real boobs,” Bill Marinella, a locals casting director, told the Miami Herald.Link

The line I think of is from a bumper sticker: "Earth First! We can mine the asteroids later"


Juan Williams is either a friggin' moron, or trying really hard to suck back up to the NPR people who trashed him; I'm really not sure which.


Oh, the guy who damn near died when those federal DEA Professionals left him in a cell with no water for five days? They say they're really sorry about that. Which is nice; now when do the firings start for the brainless morons responsible?

3 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

I'd go with, "Juan Williams is a short-sighted no-memory moron."

Sigivald said...

Juan Williams is either a friggin' moron, or trying really hard to suck back up to the NPR people who trashed him; I'm really not sure which.

Isn't he well established as a moron?

I'm going with "both", without even looking at the link.

Windy Wilson said...

CAIR mag das nicht? Ich glaube im zweiten Weltkrieg die Meinung des Nazis hat kein Wert zum Allies. Entschuldigung, bitte, es ist seit Neun und Dreissig Jahren als ich Deutsch studiert.
(CAIR doesn't like it? I believe that in the second world war the opinion of the Nazis had no worth to the Allies. Excuse me, it is 39 years since I studied German.)Morons.